- Come to the festival using bike, public transport or Uber.
- Find specially designed waste containers from the festival locations
- Make a short environmental-themed video and share it with friends on social media.
- Take part of the concert at Uuskasutuskeskus thrift stotre organized by youngstersand give new life to the things around you on 29 March
- Get involved in TMW Talks conversations that focus on smart consumption and cultural waste.
- Come to the top chef Peter Pihel "Trash Cooking" dinner at Kärbes Kitchen & Bar on 29 or 30 March. The dinner will be prepared from the resources that has beendeemed by supermarkets to have gone off.
- During the festival buy your coffee or tea from our favourite spots in your own cup #kohvkäibtassi
Schedule and more information about events